VACATION RELEASES IN SERBIA 2020 !!!
Since the beginning of 2020, bookings for accommodation through vouchers have been started, shared by the line Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications. Sokobanja, Zlatibor, Vrnjacka Banja and other tourist destinations in Serbia have shown the most interest for now. What is very important for both landlords and caterers as well as tourists is that from this year on the voucher is the name of the voucher user and the name of the owner of the accommodation, so that the same voucher can not be used with another landlord or caterer, but only with whom and same booking of accommodation and done. On the e-Booking.rs portal you have the possibility to make a reservation online with the use of vouchers and also without calling and mistreating to make the confirmation of the reservation of accommodation that you need to apply in the mail for receiving the voucher.
What you need to know !!!
The value of the voucher is RSD 5,000 and the stated amount represents the maximum amount of funds that the user can use once during the calendar year when subsidized use of accommodation services in catering facilities, regardless of the value of the provided accommodation service. The voucher can be used in the territory of the Republic of Serbia, except for the territories of the cities of Belgrade and Novi Sad (the exemption does not apply to health institutions that organize stay and provide prevention, treatment and rehabilitation services, and provide accommodation and meals to third parties in accordance with the regulations that regulates the catering area located in the territory of these cities).
The voucher cannot be paid for meals, drinks, health and other services, tourist tax, etc.
The voucher can be used until 20.11.2020. years.
Potential users are obliged to submit their applications at the counters of PO “Post of Serbia” no later than 30 days before the start of the arrangement, ie the period from the day of submission of the application until the first day of using the reserved arrangement cannot be less than 30 days.
WHO CAN BE A VOUCHER
Voucher users can be:
1) beneficiaries of the right to a pension;
2) unemployed persons from the records of the National Employment Service and other persons on the records of the National Employment Service (beneficiaries of special cash benefits and temporary allowances);
3) beneficiaries of the right to assistance and care allowance of another person, who exercise this right in accordance with the law governing social protection;
4) beneficiaries of the right to assistance and care allowance of another person, who exercises this right in accordance with the law governing pension and disability insurance;
5) Employed persons with income not exceeding 60,000 dinars per month;
6) war invalids and civilian war invalids with incomes not exceeding
60,000 dinars a month;
7) beneficiaries of the right to a survivor's disability allowance per fallen fighter;
8) holders of active family farms who have declared themselves to be engaged solely in agriculture, entered in the Register of agricultural holdings in accordance with the Law on Agriculture and Rural Development ("RS Official Gazette", No. 41/09 and 10/13 - dr. law and 101/16).
The voucher user may claim the right to subsidized use of accommodation services in catering establishments on one basis only.
The applicant acquires the right to award the voucher if the condition for exercising the right to the voucher is fulfilled on the day of submission of the application.
The potential voucher user makes a reservation of accommodation with the caterer from the published list, on the basis of which the caterer issues a reservation confirmation.
It is not possible to reserve accommodation in catering establishments located in the municipality or the place of residence of the potential voucher user.
The voucher user is obliged to use the voucher in person, solely for accommodation services in the Catering facility of the Caterer who issued the reservation confirmation.
THE VOUCHER WILL BE PRINTED NAME OF THE CATERING OBJECT IN WHICH THE VOUCHER CAN ONLY BE USED.
The list of caterers participating in the implementation of the voucher scheme will be published on the website of the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications no later than 31.12.2019. and will be updated weekly.
CONDITIONS AND DOCUMENTATION FOR APPLICATION
The completed application, with the required documentation, is submitted exclusively via the counter
PE "Post of Serbia", on the territory of the whole Republic of Serbia.
The application form will be published on the Ministry's website.
The application should be filled in clearly and must be signed. When registering, the potential voucher user must make available his / her identity card or passport, as well as confirmation by the caterer that the accommodation reservation has been made in his / her name.
A confirmation sent electronically, as an email or scanned document, signed by the caterer, will also be accepted as a booking confirmation. The certificate should include the reservation period and the name and surname of the person to whom it is stated.
The following evidence is also required to be included with the application:
1) Beneficiaries of the right of retirement shall make available a photocopy of the decision on the exercise of the right to retirement or the original of the pension check or other original document (certified statement, certificate, etc.) issued by a bank from the territory of the Republic of Serbia, confirming the cash inflow on the basis of the exercised right for retirement, for other beneficiaries of the right to retire. Exceptionally, the beneficiary of the right to retire from abroad submits an original document issued by a bank from the territory of the Republic of Serbia, confirming the cash inflow on the basis of the realized right to retire.
2) Employed persons with incomes not exceeding RSD 60,000 per month shall make available the original of the certificate of employment and earnings paid in the month preceding the month in which the application is issued, issued by the employer or payroll for the salary paid in the month precedes the month in which the application is submitted.
The voucher user submits the application in person and submits the necessary documentation.
Exceptionally, for beneficiaries of the right to assistance and care allowance of another person and war invalids, as well as civilian war invalids, another person may submit and submit the necessary documentation.
For a minor or business incapacitated person who fulfills the requirement to award a voucher, the application is submitted by a legal representative (parent or guardian).
For all the above mentioned persons, the fulfillment of conditions will be checked through authorized institutions.
IV APPLICATION, DEADLINES AND RANKING
After the list of caterers is published on the Ministry's website, the potential voucher user makes a reservation and with the completed application he / she issues a reservation confirmation, ID or passport, and for the beneficiaries of the right to pension and persons employed and the above mentioned documentation. The application is submitted exclusively at the counter of PO “Post of Serbia”, in the whole of Serbia, which will be received as of October 15, 2020. years. The application will be recorded with the exact date and time of submission.
Potential users are obliged to submit their applications at the counters of PO "Post of Serbia" no later than 30 days before the beginning